Are you looking for a zesty onion ring batter mix? Crispys onion and wedges mix punched up with spices and flavors, brings a light, airy crunch that’ll liven up onions and potatoes. Our onion batter mix is perfect for homemade onion rings and potato wedges.
- 16 oz (453.59g)
- Two servings per container
- Seasoned Wheat Flour
- Easy prep with a combo benefit of delicious Onion Rings and Wedges.
- Direction for use on back of package
Due to following Health Protocols, we will not accept any food products returns. An unopened product or products will not be acceptable for returns. All sales are final. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We genuinely are humbled by your patronage and support of the Crispys Brand.
- If one experiences an unfortunate occurrence of not receiving your item or items, for example, if one viewed usps notification "This package was scanned delivered but not received by the customer. We were unable to locate this package".
- Please contact your local post office official and speak with the local post office supervisor. Please inquire from the agents at the office for that information. Please ask the local post office supervisor to investigate the issue by contacting the delivery person responsible for delivering the product. If this process is not successful, please provide us with the supervisor's name and tracking # to ensure this step was correctly followed before proceeding to the following resolution step.
- If the postal supervisor has determined the package lost, please file an online domestic claim due to the package being insured. Please provide us with the claim # by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to start the lost item claim process. Once we file this process, we will ship replacement items.
- Please visit https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
Please Look at Step 1. Checking Filing Periods
Please Look at Step 3. File Your Claim click on the Show More link Please click on the option to start an Online claim to obtain the number. One will need to usps.com account to complete the process. If you are unable to complete the process online, please follow instructions to File by Mail.
- One can also call 1-800-ask-usps for any further information to ask about the filing process.