- If one experiences an unfortunate occurrence of not receiving your item or items, for example, if one viewed usps notification "This package was scanned delivered but not received by the customer. We were unable to locate this package".
- Please contact your local post office official and speak with the local post office supervisor. Please inquire from the agents at the office for that information. Please ask the local post office supervisor to investigate the issue by contacting the delivery person responsible for delivering the product. If this process is not successful, please provide us with the supervisor's name and tracking # to ensure this step was correctly followed before proceeding to the following resolution step.
- If the postal supervisor has determined the package lost, please file an online domestic claim due to the package being insured. Please provide us with the claim # by emailing email@example.com to start the lost item claim process. Once we file this process, we will ship replacement items.
- Please visit https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
Please Look at Step 1. Checking Filing Periods
Please Look at Step 3. File Your Claim click on the Show More link Please click on the option to start an Online claim to obtain the number. One will need to usps.com account to complete the process. If you are unable to complete the process online, please follow instructions to File by Mail.
- One can also call 1-800-ask-usps for any further information to ask about the filing process.